If $300 billion in lost productivity and medical costs in the last year is any indication, stress in the workplace has gotten out of control.
One of the biggest culprits of high turnover, low engagement and stagnant teams is excessive stress. Not only is it a drain on productivity, but it’s a toxicity in the workplace that’s not going away anytime soon.
According to the APA’s Stress in America Report from 2015, stress manifests in U.S. offices in the following ways:
- 75 percent experience at least one stress symptom in the last month
- 46 percent feel depressed or sad due to stress in the last month
- 43 percent say stress has kept them awake at night in the last month
- 26 percent say stress has increased in the past year
Stress and anxiety often lie beneath the surface, impossible for leaders to detect, let alone address.
Please join our public webinar with Chairman Bill J. Bonnstetter and special guest Jonathan Eisler who has helped organizations address their stress. We’ll show you how
- get a pulse on your company’s stress levels
- explore seven common origins of workplace stress
- begin to strategize a plan to address problem areas
Register today and take the first step in understanding if your organization has reached its stress tipping point. Hope to see you there!